Haryana Roadways bus fare list – Fare Structure
Haryana Roadways – Fare Structure
No. 22/76/2003-2T(I),- In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (i) of sub-section (I) of section 67 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 (Act 59 of 1988), and in supression of Haryana Government, Transport Department, notification No. 22/76/2003-2T(I), dated the 13th December, 2012, the Governor of Haryana hereby issues to the State Transport Authority, Haryana, the following directions regarding fixation of rates of fares and freights for stage carriage in the State of Haryana, namely:
1. Fare for different services (w.e.f. 23.08.2013)
|Type of Service||Gross fare
(Paise per Passenger per K.M.)
|1.||All metalled roads in plains.||85.00||Half of the fare per Kilometer per 40 Kilogram|
|3.||Air-Conditioned Deluxe Buses||200.00|
|4.||Intra-State Luxury Air-Conditioned Buses.||200.00|
|5.||Luxury Air Conditioned Buses||200.00|
- In case of Haryana Gaurav Buses being operated by Haryana Roadways, upto 50 KM – Rs. 5/-, 51 to 100 KMs – Rs. 10/-, 101 to 150 KMs – Rs. 15/- & 151 KMs and above Rs. 20/- shall be charged extra per ticket over and above the ordinary fare:-
|(a)||Upto 50Kilometers||Rs. 5/-|
|(b)||50 to 100 Kilometers||Rs. 10/-|
|(c)||101 to 150 kilometers||Rs. 15/-|
|(d)||151 kilometers and above||Rs. 20/-|
- Fare calculated (after including passenger tax) for different stages of routes is rounded off ot he next higher rupee.
- The minimum chargeable fare (after including passenger tax) is five rupees.
- The fraction below half a kilometer ir ignored.
2. Fare for City buses (w.e.f. 21.06.2013)
|Distance||Ordinary Buses||A.C. bus|
|up to 5 kms||Rs. 5/-||Rs. 10/-|
|6 to 10 kms||Rs. 10/-||Rs. 20/-|
|11 to 15 kms||Rs. 15/-||Rs. 30/-|
|16 to 20 kms||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 40/-|
|21 to 25 kms||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 50/-|
|26 to 30 kms||Rs. 30/-||Rs. 60/-|
|Above 30 kms||85 paise per additional Km||150 paise per additional Km|
- The fare for additional kilomtere is calculated as whole in the next rupee.
- An additional amount of Rs. 2/- per passenger is charged on account of Toll Tax, whereever applicable.
- The fare is inclusive of Passenger tax.
Toll Road User Charges are recoverd from the passengers travelling in buses of Haryana Roadways as under:-
|Distance travelled by a passenger on road on which User Charges are levied.||Toll Charges|
|1-15 kms||Rs. 1.00|
|16-25 kms||Rs. 2.00|
|26-30 kms||Rs. 3.00|
|31-50 kms||Rs. 4.00|
|51-70 kms||Rs. 5.00|
|71-90 kms||Rs. 6.00|
|91-110 kms||Rs. 7.00|
|111-130 kms||Rs. 8.00|
|131-150 kms||Rs. 9.00|
|151-170 kms||Rs. 10.00|
|171 & above kms||Rs. 11.00|
Read More Latest Changes in Haryana gk – Haryana GK Updates