How to Prepare for Teachers Eligibility Test (TET)
HTET Exam Tips / Notes / Study Material
How to Prepare HTET 2017 Examination – Htet Exam Tips
The test booklet of TET examination paper will be consist 150 objective types of questions. There will be 5 part in both paper , paper 1st and paper 2nd paper or paper II
TET / STET / HTET Exam Tips For Preparation :-
1. Pay Attention on Pureness of Language. Read Carefully Hindi Grammar and Develop Linguistic Understanding.2. Study NCERT books, It is Best for Basically Knowledge.
3. For 1st Paper, You Have to Study Books of Secondary Level of All Subjects.
For 2nd Paper, You Have to Study Books of Higher Secondary.
4. You Can Also Study The Psychology Books of Graduation Level. It will Help You To Understand Better Child development, pedagogy, pedagogical Dimension etc. You Can Solve Questions Related to These Subjects in Easy Way.
5. Read Carefully These Topics of Child Development and Pedagogy :-
* Theory and Phases of Child Development,
(बाल विकास के सिद्धांत एवं अवस्थाएं )
* Constructionism and Critical Prespective of vygotsky and Piyaze.
(पियाज़े एवं वयिगासकी का निर्माणवाद एवं समीक्षात्मक परिपेक्ष्य )
* Concept and Language
(भाषा एवं विचार )
* Individual Diversity
(व्यक्तिक विभिन्नता )
* Basic Process of Education learning
(शिक्षण अधिगम की मूल प्रक्रियाएँ )
6. You Have to Read, How to Read Gifted Child, Because Questions will also asked from this section.
7. Contributions of pedagogist in the Field of Pedagogy is Also Important.
8. Pay Attention on GK and Current Affairs also.